Monday, November 9, 2009

Christmas? Stop swearing at me!


Even though I am supposed to be back in the land of living, I am not ready for things like Christmas!

Last week I tried, I mean tried to get things organised... I have some corporate orders (yay!!) that I am currently working on... but Christmas at home has just gotten a little more complicated.

Long story short we still don't know what we are going to do for Xmas. This year it is my intention to create a gignerbread house. I would like to cook a greek inspired lamb on the rotisserie and try to enjoy as much about the day as I can.

In my head I have great inspirations for decorating the house... So maybe now is the time to start a little plan. I actually saw a book at one of my favourite shops about planning for Christmas. What a great idea!

Ok, time to add a few more things to my list of things I would like to do and seriously start a plan for Xmas.

How are you guys going? Do you have any family traditions that you would like to share? Drop us a comment below!

Best wishes,
Kirsty

PS. I have done a couple more pages in Wreck this Journal. The fascinating thing is that after doing it I had the most specatular dreams that night... Wow, the power of creativity, hey?

No comments:

Post a Comment