Sunday, September 6, 2009

Wreck this Journal

1st post for My Journal Journey.... Wow! I discovered this book through a tangled web of blogs and followers etc and decided I wanted to do this.

I am one of the thousands (probably millions) of people who wants their journal to be perfect and often put off doing anything with it because of fear of doing it wrong.

Gosh, what a wasted existence! So, embracing the whole concept of wrecking a journal I have purchased a copy and am not set to go about and wreck it. Unfortunately I was expecting to receive the book in the mail on Friday, but it didn't arrive and managed to frustrate me the whole weekend just hoping that it would arrive today.

Well, it did and now to get on with it! Let's see what this is all about and can it really change some one like me?

Only time will tell....

No comments:

Post a Comment