Tuesday, December 26, 2017

7 years

It is nearly 7 years since I posted on this blog. So much has happened (as does in life) and yet not much has changed.
I closed by hamper business and shed a lot of tears.
I stopped working with my husband and have worked at 3 different places (about to be a 4th).
My son has graduated high school and is about to start University this year.
Family relations have dramatically changed and some friendships have solidified while others have dissipated.
I took a year off from soccer to try different things and returned last year for what seems to be my final year.
And yet here I am writing again.
The real reason behind starting up my blog again is to document some of the self-set challenges I am going to do this year.
First up - January = Vegetarian.
31 days of no meat... as I mentioned on Facebook, it could be the best 31 days of my life or the worst. But it is just for a month. To start.
4 days out and I have begun to prepare. Will you join me in this journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment